BASIC SUBMISSION GUIDELINES FOR PHOTOGRAPH.
1. The contest is open for online submissions only.Any individual can participate in the competition. The entries should be mailed to email@example.com
2.There are two themes for the competition , 'Travel' and 'Street'.
3. Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses (5th Of January).
4. Photos submitted must be in JPEG format.
5. Only one entry is allowed per participant.
6. You are required to provide a unique title & description for your entry.
7. Submitted photo should be the original work of the participant,any conflict in ownership shall lead to disqualification. However border(s), logo(s), copyright marks, or any other visible references and/or marks on the image is not allowed. EXIF data should be produced by the contestant on request.
8. Basic editing, including colour enhancement, the use of filters, and cropping of the Photo is acceptable, provided any such editing does not affect the authenticity and/or genuineness of the Photo.
9.In such case genuine photo if requested must be submitted for validation.
10. Advanced editing used to create illusions, deceptions and/or manipulations, and the adding and removing of significant elements within the frame is prohibited.
11. Obscenity, vulgarity and targeted defamation of any individual or organization is strictly prohibited.
12.By participating, you authorise TreeMonks to use your submission on their social media handles.
13.The initial filtering will be done by the judges and the selected photographs will be announced through the official media pages of TreeMonks . The final selection will be based on the combined media engagement(Likes,Shares and comments) in regard with the post on media handles of TreeMonks (Facebook, Instagram,twitter)